Sunday 19 April 2015

Alex's Favourite Sport

Tennis has always been one of my favourite sports during my childhood, back in primary schools I used to train three times a week and made the top 5 in the tournaments that was held. As a child, my favourite tennis player was Novak Djokovic and i always looked up at him as a roll model. As  time flew by tennis was slowly decreasing on my priority list. In high school sports was something that was compulsory which kept my interest in tennis even though i went from three days a week to one day a week.

Tennis was something I really enjoyed as it gave you a satisfied feeling when you beat you're opponent in a really close game. Maybe people have asked me isn't that the same with every other sport but tennis is a one on one game and doesn't involved the team. So when you win you fell more hyped up .

By Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment