Tuesday 14 April 2015

Carney's Favourite Sport

Basketball has always been a favorite sport of mine, back in high school I was pretty decent at it. My favorite basketball player was Yao Ming and I always looked to him metaphorically and literally as he is 2.3 meters tall. As sport was compulsory back in my high school I always picked basketball as my summer sport.

One of the reasons I enjoyed basketball was because it was more competitive based compared to the other sports available during the summer period. Basketball also requires a plethora of skills such as accuracy, balance, and control. I also enjoy watching the professional scene in America.

Basketball is a sport which requires heavy emphasis on teamwork to play on a professional level, team play is always an important aspect of every sport but I can argue that basketball is a sport where team play is a necessity, every member on the team must be able to work together.












-Carney Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment